Thursday, March 10, 2011

A little sunshine.

Today is a good day to appreciate the beauty of nature......there is not a cloud in the sky, the sun is shining bright.  I am trying to take advantage of every minute of it.  I enjoyed a run at the park this morning, and I am (trying to enjoy) studying while sitting very near or outside.  Well...before we know it, the dreadful heat and humidity of summer will hit Houston...so, I better appreciate every sunny day that is sub-80 degrees.

In celebration of the sun shining so bright today, I will appreciate some beautiful things - nature, the sun, and the color yellow.

"Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you" - Walt Whitman

A perfect yellow dress by Maxmara.




I'm amazed at the rich colors of these places and things........


I don't know where this is, but if someone dropped me off in this field of lavender, they would have a hard time making me leave.....I could lay here forever.




raindrops on a peacock feather....



Aaand.....my sister in a ray of sunshine. She is one person that always lives in sunshine. She teaches me to live in the sun :)

1 comment:

  1. I needed some positive thoughts. Thanks, sis! Love you!

    ReplyDelete